Re: [opensuse] Help with bugzilla
22.01.2016 03:50, don fisher пишет:
As suggested, I have been trying to file a bug report relating to the
thread I started relating to the Leap upgrade failure. I cannot seem to
access bugzilla, or if I am I cannot recognize it. I created an account
and confirmed my email address. When I click the link to
bugzilla.opensuse.org, I receive a page with a red banner stating
"Please confirm that your email address is valid by clicking here and
following the instructions. If you have already done so, please log out
and log back in." I have confirmed my email address, and if I press the
"log out" I receive "Bad request! Your browser (or proxy) sent a request
that this server could not understand". I do not know how to proceed.
from here. Please advise for the GUI impaired:-)

Don

Try clearing browser cache and cookies (at least cookies for microfocus,
suse and novell).