Re: [opensuse] Help with system internal error failure on Leap 42.1 upgrade
On 01/22/2016 12:54 AM, don fisher wrote:
On 01/21/2016 04:16 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Remember that your device names do not match:

Actually, it does not match. In your previous post, you wrote
"wwnQx5002538844584d30-part2". now we see
"wwn-0x5002538844584d30-part2" which is obviously different. Why, no
idea.

Please help. Every time I try to enter the site, I receive an "Bugzilla
– Access Manager Email Not Validated" message. Maybe I entered my email
address incorrectly? But I cannot seem go anywhere to check it out, or
fix it. I cannot get into home, where I think the correction would be
made. What is the next step? This is very complicated for the typing
impaired!

Well, I don't have any type of access there to help you. You need a contact help with the administrator. There is a help page
https://www.suse.com/selfreg/html/help.jsp
but I do not see an obvious link to ask for help. Perhaps the contact link. No, sales info...

There is another create-account page somewhere with far less requirements. If I could remember where...

Post a new thread requesting help with bugzilla account creation help or similar in the subject line,

--
Cheers/Saludos

Carlos E. R. (openSUSE Leap 42.1, test at Minas-Anor)