Re: [opensuse] What do you use for skype?
On 01/21/2016 03:37 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 01/21/2016 02:25 AM, Dave Plater wrote:
[snip]
alternative?

I've nothing against skype in principle. There's a copy of it on my old
laptop. was on an earlier version of suse, and on my cell phone. I just
don't seem to use it any more.

It really depends on what your correspondents have. I have both.

What I seem to be using these days is Google Hangout on my phone and
tablet. I'm aware there is a web version of it as well. I've tried
that. Downside is that you need a gmail account.

Which you have already, if you have an Android phone.

So it seems an issue of one "evil empire" vs another :-)

:-)

--
Cheers/Saludos

Carlos E. R. (openSUSE Leap 42.1, test at Minas-Anor)