Re: [opensuse] Format disk with 13.2 btrfs file system
On 01/19/2016 03:45 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 01/17/2016 07:06 PM, don fisher wrote:

What happens when you are left with an unbootable drive? With all other
systems I have used rsync to maintain a mirror of my primary host that I
can restore from a bootable media, such as a USB drive.

I would not know how to do a barebones full recovery of a system with
btrfs on root, except by reinstalling from scratch, then recovering data
from the backup.

I doubt that tools such as clonezilla support btrfs fully.

That is exactly what I do, using rsync. My system is a laptop, to I am not concerned about multiple drives.

Don