Re: [opensuse] command to check all packages
  • From: Markus Koßmann <mkossmann_ml1@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 08:44:04 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016, 14:49:56 schrieb George Olson:
Is there a command that I can use to check all installed packages on my
system to see if any are installed from a particular repository? I just
got KDE5 back after messing with extras, applications, framework5, qt5,
and wolfi's repository. I have been doing so much back and forth with
zypper in and zypper dup from the different repos that I really don't
know what on my system is installed from what. But my system is working
now, and so I want to just check everything and see what repositories I
have that are really not being used and then delete them.

Thanks :)
I would use "yast2 sw_single" for that. There choose View->repositories.