[opensuse] plasmashell in Leap 42.1
Hi - I have just upgraded one of my systems to Leap 42.1 and am encountering a problem that is turning into a showstopper for us. Every few minutes, and in particular it seems after clicking on the launcher in the kicker bar at the bottom of the desktop, the system comes to a near halt for a few minutes and does not respond to a lot of mouse or keyboard input actions. Any shell window that is open will be responsive but much of the GUI stops responding. I have discovered that when this happens, top reports that the plasmashell process is using 100% of the cpu. Google has not provided me with a solution that I can understand, so in layman's terms can some kind guru tell me how to fix this issue? I will gladly provide any additional info needed, and thanks in advance for your help.

Marc....

--
"The Truth is out there" - Spooky