Re: [opensuse] mounting read only as *user* (not root)
sorry

Hello,

I often have to use "rsync --delete" to mirror two very large archives usb disks.

for safety reason, I would like to mount the source read only.

usually I just mount disks in dolphin and use rsync from dolphin xterm. But like this disks are mounted rw

is there a simple way to mount a disk ro as user?

in Dolphin, the action seems to be done by kde-open5, but options do not show ro

options] urls...
Un outil en ligne de commandes pour les opérations réseau transparentes

-v, --version Displays version information.
-h, --help Displays this help.
--noninteractive Non-interactive use: no message boxes. If you
don't want a graphical connection, use --platform
offscreen
--author Afficher les informations sur l'auteur.
--license Afficher les informations sur la licence.
--desktopfile <file name> The base file name of the desktop entry for this
application.

Arguments:
url Fichier ou URL

thanks