Re: [opensuse] KDE3 kicker hangs with 100% CPU use
On 01/15/2016 07:58 AM, Istvan Gabor wrote:
Yes, you're right. But I solved it in the meantime without knowing what
caused the problem. I deleted all programs that were in Graphics/Image
Editing and Graphics/Vector Drawing menus (which caused the hang). The menus
disappeared. Then I installed the programs back one by one and checked the
menus at every step. No hang occurred so far. Maybe it was a corrupted
.directory or .desktop file that caused the problem.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Glad you got it solved. I have 13.1 KDE3 and all is perfect. Including the custom login/splash screens, etc..

Kudos to Ilya.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.