[opensuse] checking on a sending mail problem with Thunderbird
Hi,

Sometimes when I try to reply or send an email to this list with Thunderbird, I get a response of temporary server problem, I understand meaning at my ISP, telefonica.net.

A copy of the email appears at the "Sent" folder, but it was never sent and never arrives. I wonder why Thunderbird, which reports an error, behaves as if it was sent. It should abort and ask to retry or not.

What I do as a bypass is copy the email on the sent folder to the draft folder of another account (gmail), edit and send.

All this happens both in Linux (Os.Leap) and Windows 10 - I'm now trying in Windows: so it may be a Thunderbird problem. What I haven't tested yet is sending on another system via postfix, and see what error I'm get from the ISP, if any.

--
Saludos/Cheers,

Carlos E.R. (Minas-Morgul - W10)