Re: [opensuse] Format disk with 13.2 btrfs file system
Le 17/01/2016 18:56, don fisher a écrit :

file system provided by the distribution media. I wish to create a
bootable backup on a USB drive, and require THAT file system. That is
what I was requesting. I have tried to RTFM and have not found the
information that I require, so I will go back to using the distribution
media to generate a file system on my USB drive.

Don
I guess you missed my post. Looks at the yast logs. If you don't keep them, make some fake install anywhere to have logs, but yast logs are kept a pretty long time in my system

That said, I don't see why you should need that for a backup. default BTRFS yast install have snapshots that gives some kind of backing point per se.

jdd