Re: [opensuse] Question: Leap 42 and Icon in Taskbar
On 16/01/16 16:39, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 15/01/16 00:24, Greg Freemyer wrote:
On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 1:40 AM, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just updated by test installation of Leap to the very latest whoopsies
and found that 'ksnapshot' has been replaced by 'spectacle'. Fine, I
knew about this change so 'No worries, mate'.
Basil,

Do you have an extra devel repo that spectacle is coming from?

They are only now working out the issues related to spectacle in
Factory/Tumbleweed.

I hope it hasn't been pushed to Leap 42.1 as a routine update yet (or
even ever?)
Well, Greg, I did the normal "zypper three-step" when I booted into Leap
and was notified that dolphin is to be zapped; further down the list I
saw the entry "spectacle" which was going to be installed. And verily
this came to pass and a great blackness descended on this system and
there was much crying and gnasihng of teeth.

Whether or not I have an extra devel repo for spectacle I know not as I
am now cradled in the safe hands of 13.2.

If so, I think there is a breakdown in the update release process for leap.
LOL. Tell me about it! (All to do with QA I believe......)

BC

I just knew that you would have noticed by now my boo-boo above :-) .

My reference above to 'dolphin' should, of course, read 'ksnapshot' :-) .

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.9 & kernel 4.4.0-2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor