Re: [opensuse] Question: Leap 42 and Icon in Taskbar
I hope it hasn't been pushed to Leap 42.1 as a routine update yet (or
even ever?)

sorry if I missed something. I looked loosely at this thread since yesterday where I noticed a standard update triggered the removing of ksnapshot and the install of spectacle (from opensuse leap update repo)

Whether or not I have an extra devel repo for spectacle I know not as I
am now cradled in the safe hands of 13.2.

I have not

spectacle works when launched (from xterm or kde menu), as of the hot keys, shift-print and meta-print works, but not print alone, and I can't change the entry in kde config. I could change "ksnapshot" to "spectacle" in predefined actions / printscreen (in a .config/khotkeysrc) but spectacle still do not start

I notice this thread do not anymore follow it's subject, I can open an other one if necessary

thanks

jdd