Re: [opensuse] Question: Leap 42 and Icon in Taskbar
On 14/01/16 12:40 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
(snip)
Does anyone know, please, how to remove the icon -- or any icon for that
matter! -- from the Taskbar?

Go to the panel settings for the taskbar. Now just mouse-over the icon,
which raises a small panel above the taskbar. The panel contains two
items: on the left, a selection for the settings (see note), and on the
right a "close item" button. Click on the "close" button to remove the icon.

Note: for a program launch icon, the "settings" choice is actually to
select a keyboard shortcut for that item. For taskbar applets, it brings
up the settings menu for that applet.

Re: Easter Egg hunt.

This is no Easter Egg hunt anymore. I am wondering if we may in fact
have fallen down a rabbit hole(*) and met the Queen of Hearts.

(*)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice's_Adventures_in_Wonderland