Re: [opensuse] KDE3 kicker hangs with 100% CPU use
Felix Miata írta:
Istvan Gabor composed on 2016-01-14 18:52 (UTC+0100):

You likely would have been better off asking in opensuse-kde3.

Yes, you're right. But I solved it in the meantime without knowing what caused
the problem. I deleted all programs that were in Graphics/Image Editing and
Graphics/Vector Drawing menus (which caused the hang). The menus disappeared.
Then I installed the programs back one by one and checked the menus at every
step. No hang occurred so far. Maybe it was a corrupted .directory or .desktop
file that caused the problem.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Istvan