[opensuse] leap: rkhunter warn about sshd change
I have been warned by rkhunter about an sshd change. This is odd, because I did
not change anything.

So I went to /etc/ssh/sshd and I went through it.
I found a string that is new (and that for the time being I commented out.
Before it did read like this:
# override default of no subsystems
Subsystem sftp /usr/lib/ssh/sftp-server

As I did not put this: has there been an update?
And why would an update activate sftp-server on my system (AFAIK, I do not use
it).
And if, wouldn't this even be the completely false syntax, as this should then
be used together with a "
Match group sftponly

entry in the same sshd to avoid users to access sshd settings. And it would
make sense only if a
allow user or allow group policy was set. I did not allow anybody.

Thanks for helping me to understand the sense and the justification of
existence for this string.

---