Re: [opensuse] Network set up after crash
Op donderdag 14 januari 2016 14:44:58 schreef don fisher:
I am running 13.2, and was trying to build USB drive. Something was
wrong, and when I tried to boot the USB drive it started looking for LVM
and other things. My system was broken.

I managed to recover most of it using rsync and data on other drives.
But I cannot get the networking to full capability. I have been running
wicked. If I do ifdown and ifup on my devices, they appear to work. But
when I go to the tray and click on network icon it is blank. It shows no
devices or connections.

That icon is about the NetworkManager, which you do not use when you use
wicked. Most likely your network configuration for wicked is not complete. So
carefully check all needed parameters.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE