RE: Re: [opensuse] Question: Leap 42 and Icon in Taskbar

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Greg Freemyer
Gesendet: Do. 14.01.2016 14:24
Kopie: suse ,
Betreff: Re: [opensuse] Question: Leap 42 and Icon in Taskbar

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 1:40 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
I just updated by test installation of Leap to the very latest whoopsies
and found that 'ksnapshot' has been replaced by 'spectacle'. Fine, I
knew about this change so 'No worries, mate'.

Basil,

Do you have an extra devel repo that spectacle is coming from?

They are only now working out the issues related to spectacle in
Factory/Tumbleweed.

I hope it hasn't been pushed to Leap 42.1 as a routine update yet (or
even ever?)

If so, I think there is a breakdown in the update release process for leap.

Greg

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht Ende-----

Hi Greg

Spectacle has been pushed as a regular tings.
I am a bit surprised that you do not know it, there has been a list of all
updates in opensuse-updates mailinglist and also a thread about the problems of
that update.

Cheers.

---