Re: [opensuse] Question: Leap 42 and Icon in Taskbar
On 14/01/16 19:14, jdd wrote:
Le 14/01/2016 07:40, Basil Chupin a écrit :
I just updated by test installation of Leap to the very latest whoopsies
and found that 'ksnapshot' has been replaced by 'spectacle'. Fine, I
knew about this change so 'No worries, mate'.

not for me, apparently, if I press "printscreen" it's still ksnapshot
that come, I don't know why (fresh install)

But I cannot remove this icon for 'ksnapshot'.

clic first on the three bars (extreme right of the task bar) to open
options, then the remove icon is in right clic on icon

Thanks for this.

But those developers are getting cunninger and cunninger..... now they
are hiding commands/options in cunning places. Looking for things is
like going on an Easter Egg hunt, with the eggs being hidden in more
bizarre places every day!

BC
:-(

--
Using openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.9 & kernel 4.4.0-2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor