Re: [opensuse] Question: Leap 42 and Icon in Taskbar
Le 14/01/2016 07:40, Basil Chupin a écrit :
I just updated by test installation of Leap to the very latest whoopsies
and found that 'ksnapshot' has been replaced by 'spectacle'. Fine, I
knew about this change so 'No worries, mate'.

not for me, apparently, if I press "printscreen" it's still ksnapshot that come, I don't know why (fresh install)

But I cannot remove this icon for 'ksnapshot'.

clic first on the three bars (extreme right of the task bar) to open options, then the remove icon is in right clic on icon

jdd