[opensuse] Volunteers for oSC16 Program Committee and Organizing Team
*Hi all,**
*We are off and running. The call for papers for oSC16 will open tomorrow. The current dates we have are June 27 - June 30 in Nuremberg. There will be an***SUSE Owncloud Summit / Kolab Summit on the front end of the conference and a **Kernel Summit (by SUSE Labs) / Salt Stack Summit.**
**
****
**We are asking for volunteers to participate in the *Program Committee and the Organizing Team.If you are interested in participating in the Program Committee or the Organizing Team, please reply or email ddemaio@xxxxxxx. Those interested in the Program Committee should also include FTeodori@xxxxxxxx in their reply.
*
**Responsibilities of the Program committee are:**
****
**

*

Selecting proposals for program

*

serve as an advocate for the conference

*

coordinate needs to the organizing team (social events, set up, etc.)

* Work with summit leaders planning their summits at oSC to ensure
their program needs are met.

**
****
**
**The organizing team will have a monthly meeting to organize the following:* ***
**
**Session Host**
**
**Information / Registration Volunteers**
**
**Marketing*

* *At events*
* *Through social media*
* *Writing articles*
* *making videos*
* *taking pictures*
* *Make posters*
* *Make Guide for online and physical handout (trains, food, etc.)*
* *Reach out to schools, businesses with invitation (design invitation)*
* *Book with program schedule and abstracts*
* video posts of oSC on YouTube*
*

*
**Welcome Bags*

* *Handouts*
* *Tshirts*
* *USB*

*
**Setup*

* *Add wifi*
* *Video and audio*
* *beamers*
* *computer equipment*
* *chairs*
* *tables*
* *power supply*
* *recording crew*

*
**Entertainment / Social Events*

* *Bands*
* *Social Event*

*
**Food and Drinks**
**
**Need for New **Video and Audio **Equipment ***
  • No further messages