Re: [opensuse] Welcome back to Carlos
On 13/01/16 02:30, Greg Freemyer wrote:
A community involves good times and bad.

Carlos has been a major part of the opensuse user community for years.

I'm very happy that the board has dropped their ban on Carlos posting
here. I'm even more happy that Carlos has chosen to re-engage.

I truly believe he is valuable contributor to the community and hope
he continues to be for years to come.

I couldn't have put these sentiments any better.

The Community is like a big family and knows how to deal with family
matters and dislikes outsiders coming in and throwing their weight around.

The one thing which I believe the Community would now like to express --
although I am not a spokesman for same -- its sorrow to Carlos for
having his professional integrity and character so publicly questioned
and humiliated by the recent actions of a few people.

Yes, welcome back Carlos and, as the great philosopher of the time said,
"Always watch out for the ways of the cowboys!" :-)

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.9 & kernel 4.4.0-2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor