Re: [opensuse] Installation DVD is horrible!
On 01/13/2016 01:01 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
don fisher wrote:

I will try again. I really do not like this type of code. Why can't
you specify a configuration file, or something nor in a damn GUI!

You can - swap out to a virtual console, then use fdisk/sdisk to
partition, your favourite mkfs to create filesystems. Swap back in to
YaST, and do a rescan.

Sorry, but I am a bit dumber than this. How do I swap out to a virtual console? And then how to swap back and do rescan?

Thanks
Don