Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-kde] OpenSUSE 13.2?
On 01/13/2016 07:20 AM, Emilio Recio wrote:
It's added at my gateway and there's nothing I can do about it.

On 2016-01-13, 10:07, "Anton Aylward" <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Things like that are totally inappropriate for a mailing list, and of
dubious value in any circumstance.

Sure there is.

You run Linux my good man. Gmail, Yahoo, Yandex will all give you a
free email account suitable to keep mailing list traffic out of
your corporate network.

There is also web mail (from all those same sources which never
traverses your mail gateway).

(Note: Not suggesting you violate any employment rules here, just saying....).