Re: [opensuse] usb mouse scroll doesn't work
On 01/13/2016 06:21 AM, Istvan Gabor wrote:
Thanks, John.

I have tested openSUSE 13.1-KDE3 on the same hardware. The graphics issue is
solved but the mouse scrolling works only partially. Scrolling works
occasionally, it works for a short time then stops. After while it works
again. I included mouse related lines from my Xorg.0.log file in my previous
answer. I don't have /etc/X11/xorg.conf file. Can it be an USB driver problem?

When it stops, will a normal left-click on the affected window, followed by a
scroll wheel usage
cause it to work again?

This works for me when my wheel scrolling stops working. But here's the odd
thing: This only
happens on my Microsoft Surface Pro tablet. Not on any linux machines. And
all my mice
are bluetooth except one these days.