Re: [opensuse] Debian and swap
Le 13/01/2016 14:55, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

I don't know if Debian install allows it, but the trick would be to tell
it to use and not format the swap partition. openSUSE allows this.

I know for openSUSE, but from memory Debian is not as detailed as openSUSE at this step

If not, then you have to change the uuid or whatever in openSUSE to match.

the simpler way is probably not to add the swap at install time and add it after

anyway, one need to know the feature in case of multiboot :-(

jdd