Re: [opensuse] 13.2, 42.1, TW "installed" printer cannot print on any installation except one 42.1
On 2016-01-13 09:22, Felix Miata wrote:

Things are looking up. I've now tried on a 5th & 6th host, big31 & big41. The
same installation script from Brother works in:

I'm a bit confused, seems a long thread in two lists :-?

The problem is printing a particular web page from your bank, or any
type of print?

If it is the former, web pages switch the style, or whatever it is
called, for print. In effect, what is printed is a completely different
page from the one you view, and it has to be designed properly. Thus it
would be your bank fault. A different browser might help.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)