Re: [opensuse] something like vnstat (internet usage stats) for OS 13.2?
* Daniel Bauer <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-13-16 08:41]:
[...]
I need to find out how much down-/upload I use (to know what mobile contract
to choose).

Googling pointed me to a program named vnstat, but that exists only for
ubuntu (or to be compiled from source, which is "too much" for me).

Is there something like that or a simple way to find out for OS 13.2
available somewhere, ready to install and use? I just need simple numbers:
how much did I download and upload from/to internet on this single machine
per day.

simple: knemo
not so simple: ntop

gnome: I don't know.