[opensuse] something like vnstat (internet usage stats) for OS 13.2?
Hi,

I need to find out how much down-/upload I use (to know what mobile contract to choose).

Googling pointed me to a program named vnstat, but that exists only for ubuntu (or to be compiled from source, which is "too much" for me).

Is there something like that or a simple way to find out for OS 13.2 available somewhere, ready to install and use? I just need simple numbers: how much did I download and upload from/to internet on this single machine per day.

thanks for your help.

Daniel
http://www.daniel-bauer.com
room in Barcelona: https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/2416137