Re: [opensuse] Leap, KDE, Bluetooth: how to create a special keyboard shortcut for an inside application function
* John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx> [01-12-16 14:55]:

After all, if its officially broken, it must be some delusion on my part
that I use it every day.

Maybe not. It may not be working when you are afk :)

Indeed. it reminds me of the entry in my DatabaseOfDotSigQuotes
(which I'm not allowed to use as a source of random quotes here since
one such gave offence to a religious purist)

While the source of this is a book by the late great Terry Pratchett
which discusses a religion on Diskworld, I'll take a chance that a
clearly fictional setting can be taken as such and not as intended to
give offence to any specific REAL group.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Tortoise: 'How many talking tortoises have you met?'
Brutha: 'I don't know.'
Tortoise: 'What d'you mean, you don't know?'
Brutha: 'Well, they might all talk. They just might not say anything
when I'm there.'
-- "Small Gods", Terry Pratchett

The idea of something that doesn't work only when you're not using it
seems .... not illogical, somehow.

I'll have to ask my cats what they think of this idea.
I'm sure they'll have a lot to say about it ... while I'm not around.