Re: [opensuse] Leap, KDE, Bluetooth: how to create a special keyboard shortcut for an inside application function
* John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx> [01-12-16 14:55]:
On 01/12/2016 05:48 AM, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
One hand the pairing function for 13.2 is broken for BT mice (the problem
is known and a won'tfix because it does substantially work in kde5).

This comes as a shocking surprise to me, and I'm beginning to worry that I
should
run out an buy some other kind of mouse to replace this Bluetooth mouse I've
been using
on 13.2 and 12.3 for the last few years without a problem.

After all, if its officially broken, it must be some delusion on my part that
I use it every day.

Maybe not. It may not be working when you are afk :)