Re: [opensuse] I am confused: "high end" graphics Laptop for Suse (in Spain)?
(Sorry for PM, Billie, wasn't intended)

Am 12.01.2016 um 16:42 schrieb Billie Walsh:
On 01/12/2016 08:00 AM, Daniel Bauer wrote:
(Must-haves: 15,6", very (very!) powerful and fast in graphics for
large image/video editing, good screen, 1TB HD, maybe even + SSD for
system, good battery life, I guess with Intel i7 65xx, Nvidia, 16GB
mem...)

For my money I would go with an AMD based machine. Over time I have had
better luck with AMD over Intel.

I have read in tests that AMD is only very good in the middle power class, but for my uses I need a very fast "heavy duty"-machine....

Of course I can only believe (or not) what computer magazines post in their online reports and then hope it's true :-)
http://www.daniel-bauer.com
room in Barcelona: https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/2416137