Re: [opensuse] I am confused: "high end" graphics Laptop for Suse (in Spain)?
On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 5:00 PM, Daniel Bauer <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi list(eners)

I need to buy a new laptop and am very confused with the new hardware and
it's compatibility with OpenSuse (I guess I will install leap?), especially
this secure boot thing etc.

I see that most of the laptops come with Win10 plus special stuff (cloud
space and don't know what else), but I plan to reformat the disks and make a
pure, fully encrypted Linux-machine,

This summer I bought Dell Latitude E5450 that came preinstalled with
Ubuntu. As far as I can tell everything works. The only complaint is
screen size - it has high resolution is everything is a bit too small.