Re: [opensuse] Leap, KDE, Bluetooth: how to create a special keyboard shortcut for an inside application function
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 13:18:36 +0100 (CET)

On Friday, 2016-01-08 at 11:49 +0100, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello everybody.
Question:
a friend of mine has two PC.
a) a home PC midi tower with normal keyboard
b) a notebook

both have BT support.
She has bought a new mouse logitech BT587 and wants to do the following:
to take the mouse and use it regularly on both computers.

Problem is up to now that I cannot pair the device with both PC. Once it is
paired with one,
it does not function with the other (of course if the other PC is switched
off). The reason is the automated pair function.

I would expect this to be a limitation of the mouse itself, not the BT stack on the computers. Check its documentation to see if it supports several computers. If it says "yes", we could try to devise a way... :-?

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)