Re: [opensuse] KDE Connect
On 01/11/2016 12:22 PM, Christopher Myers wrote:
Hmm, the only reason I can think of is that our wireless vlan is a class B
(several thousand wireless clients,) so maybe it's just too big to scan?

I thought it was message based (advertised), rather than scan based. But quite
franky, I don't know.

Wireless Vlans often have some peer-to-peer filtering built in, precisely to
cut down on the chatter
traffic from windows machines, or to prevent hack attacks across the wifi.
Especially when you have multiple APs needing to re-broadcast chatter it can
kill networks.