Re: [opensuse] KDE Connect
On 01/11/2016 11:52 AM, Christopher Myers wrote:
Awesome, thanks much!

After I assigned a sticky IP address on our DHCP server for my laptop's
wireless connection and verified that the port was open on my laptop, I was
able to manually enter the sticky IP on my phone, and after doing that, it
was able to see my laptop and pair successfully.

Seems really cool! :D Love the "remote touchpad/keyboard" functionality too!

One of my linux machines has specific IP addresses assigned in the dhcp server,
but the others don't, and it works the same on either.

Neither of the Android devices are. I can't think of any obvious reason you
would
want/have to pair via manual IP entry if everybody is truly on the same subnet.

Very strange.