[opensuse] sometime Dolphin bugs on copy
Hello

Is there a way to read the logs of Dolphin (Leap, Kde plasma5?)

When I try to copy folders from two Dolphin tags, I often get the error "found a file when a folder was expected"

as it's not always, I would like to have more infos before posting a bugzilla entry.

This just come right now when trying to copy a folder tree, but it's not the first time.

Usually closing Dolphin and reopening it allows the copy.

I noticed that if the tree was

2016
2016tr1
flile.jpg

on the target I find a file "2016" (that was not present before), so the error may be writing a file when a folder was expected

thanks
jdd