Re: [opensuse] KDE Connect
* Christopher Myers <cmyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-11-16 11:21]:
Out of curiosity, do you have to do anything special to get them to
connect up? I've got KDE Connect installed on my Galaxy S5 (Lollipop)
and oS 13.1 laptop, connected to the same wireless network (no firewall
running on the computer during testing just to be safe,) but they don't
seem to see each other, even if I manually enter their respective IP
addresses.

Chris

John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx> 12/30/15 4:11 PM >>>
If you run KDE and have an Android phone, and you haven't heard about this
little gem
you might want to look into it. Free app for the phone, and a plugin to the
KDE system settings
panel.

I run it on KDE 4.xx on OS 13.2 as well as on KDE5/Plasma 5 on Manjaro Linux.
Very slick for sending
files, and not having to reach for your phone just see who is sending you
messages,
clipboard integration, and it even mutes your music on the computer when your
phone rings.

I have it connected on my desktop tumbleweed but cannot get it connected
on my toshiba laptop, also tw.