Re: [opensuse] Strange update problem - Leap 42.1
Hallo Gustav Degreef, op 07-01-16 om 12:00 schreef je:
Hello,

I have been unable to update (via zypper, YOU or apper) since some
time. It behaved normally after the initial install for some weeks.
I can ping "google.com", Skype is working fine and I can access web
pages with FF. But Apper says that the "network is offline". YOU
fails to access multiple respositories. Also when I try to add a
repository, I reach the page where I can select the community
repositories but then I click next it gives the error that it failed
to find any list of repositories.

I have 13.2 on separate partitions and it behaves perfectly fine.

On leap, Zypper gives the following:

linux:/home/user # zypper patch Download (curl) error for
'http://download.opensuse.org/update/leap/42.1/non-oss/repodata/repomd.xml':

Error code: Connection failed
Error message: Failed to connect to download.opensuse.org port 80:
Network is unreachable

[etc.]

Your connection must have failed. Nothing wrong with the repos:

har@harbeidbak:~> curl -I
http://download.opensuse.org/update/leap/42.1/non-oss/repodata/repomd.xml
HTTP/1.1 200 OK