[opensuse] Strange update problem - Leap 42.1
Hello,

I have been unable to update (via zypper, YOU or apper) since some
time. It behaved normally after the initial install for some weeks. I
can ping "google.com", Skype is working fine and I can access web pages
with FF.
But Apper says that the "network is offline". YOU fails to access
multiple respositories. Also when I try to add a repository, I reach
the page where I can select the community repositories but then I click
next it gives the error that it failed to find any list of repositories.

I have 13.2 on separate partitions and it behaves perfectly fine.

On leap, Zypper gives the following:

linux:/home/user # zypper patch
Download (curl) error for
'http://download.opensuse.org/update/leap/42.1/non-oss/repodata/repomd.xml':
Error code: Connection failed
Error message: Failed to connect to download.opensuse.org port 80:
Network is unreachable

Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i/? shows all options] (a): a
ABORT request: Aborting requested by user
linux:/home/user # zypper ref
Download (curl) error for
'http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/42.1/repo/non-oss/content':
Error code: Connection failed
Error message: Failed to connect to download.opensuse.org port 80:
Network is unreachable

Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i/? shows all options] (a): a

I have nver seen anything like it. Any help would be appreciated. Gustav.

These are my repos

linux:/home/user # zypper ls
# | Alias | Name |
Enabled | GPG Check | Refresh | Type
---+---------------------------------+-----------------------------+---------+-----------+---------+---------
1 | download.opensuse.org-non-oss | Main Repository (NON-OSS) |
Yes | (r ) Yes | No | yast2
2 | download.opensuse.org-non-oss_1 | Update Repository (Non-Oss) |
Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes | rpm-md
3 | download.opensuse.org-oss | Main Repository (OSS) |
Yes | (r ) Yes | No | yast2
4 | download.opensuse.org-oss_1 | Main Update Repository |
Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes | rpm-md
5 | linuxdownload.adobe.com-linux | Adobe Flash Plugin |
Yes | ( p) Yes | Yes | rpm-md
6 | local | local |
Yes | ( p) Yes | Yes | plaindir
7 | openSUSE-42.1-0 | openSUSE-42.1-0 |
Yes | (r ) Yes | No | yast2
8 | opensuse-guide.org-repo | Libdvdcss Repository |
No | ---- | No | rpm-md
9 | packman.inode.at-suse | Packman Repository |
Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes | rpm-md
10 | repo-source | openSUSE-Leap-42.1-Source |
No | ---- | No | NONE
11 | repo-update | openSUSE-Leap-42.1-Update |
Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes | rpm-md