Re: [opensuse] Leap: Kim setup and jpg prperties
Le 06/01/2016 10:51, jdd a écrit :
Hello,

I have too more problems...

Fresh leap, with Packman.

1) I try to install "Kim" (Kde Image Management) that allows to resize
an image (among other things). Previously installing Kim installed also
usefull links in the context menu for jpg, for example.

On my Leap, this context was not installed, I only get a lot of kim sub
modules, but don't know how I an use them

working, I was looking at the install script of kim. It asks to have .desktops in

/usr/share/kde4/services/ServiceMenus/

and copy them there... they do not show in Dolphin

copying them in

/home/jdd/.kde4/share/kde4/services/

or even in

/home/jdd/.kde4/share/kde4/services/ServiceMenus/

do not work neither

suggested by:
kde4-config --path services
/home/jdd/.kde4/share/kde4/services/:/usr/share/kde4/services/

I fail to found ideas

thanks
jdd