Re: [opensuse] zypper upgrade problem
* don fisher <hdf3@xxxxxxxxxxx> [01-05-16 15:03]:
When I attempt to run zypper up I receive:

File './Essentials/x86_64/libvlccore8-2.2.1-129.1.x86_64.rpm' not found on
medium 'http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/packman/suse/openSUSE_13.2/'

I do not know what interacts with this package, or how to proceed. I realize
there were warning about using the packman repository, but any advice would
be appreciated.

Warnings? Providing unsubstantiated rumors is very *wrong*. Please
provide references or STOP. We don't need "chicken little".

As to the file not being found, perhaps the mirror you access is not up to
date or even a newer update has been published. Do another refresh and/or
wait for the mirrors to be updated.