Re: [opensuse] leap boots randomly
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 11:16:45 +0100
jdd wrote:

Le 04/01/2016 11:06, Per Jessen a écrit :

I haven't really understood your problem here - it sounds like your
system does not always complete the boot-up, is that correct?

yes

Okay.

I assume this is bug#960392 ? Looking at the dmesg output, I notice
this:

NVRM: Your system is not currently configured to drive a VGA console
NVRM: on the primary VGA device. The NVIDIA Linux graphics driver
NVRM: requires the use of a text-mode VGA console. Use of other console
NVRM: drivers including, but not limited to, vesafb, may result in
NVRM: corruption and stability problems, and is not supported.

I googled that, there are quite a few hits. Seems to be grub related. I
don't know if it is really a problem though.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (3.6°C)