RE: Re: [opensuse] leap boots randomly

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: jdd
Gesendet: Sa. 02.01.2016 21:00
An: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse] leap boots randomly

Le 02/01/2016 18:02, jdd a écrit :

don't know if I was just lucky or if this is the solution, future will
say :-)

I was only lucky, Leap still starts randomly... too bad

back on my 13.2

jdd

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht Ende-----

I recall people reporting this kind of problems if the swap is shared between
two installations.
Is 13.2 independent with a separate swap? Or do you share it?
Check also if inadvertently one of the two systems did mount two swap
partitions (saw this during beta on a multiple boot system).
I cannot give you a reference though, do not recall where I did read it. So you
will have to take this with anecdotal benefit.

---