Re: [opensuse] slow desktop action and hangs after upgrade to 42.1
  • From: "Aaron Digulla" <digulla@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2016 10:20:28 +0100

Am Samstag, 02. Januar 2016 09:07 CET, "George Olson (SUSE list)"
<grglsn765@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb:

Is there a way to tell when baloo file indexing is complete, besides
top? Is there a command line tool or something that you can type in that
will say it is 90% or 100% or anything like that?

Try balooctl status

Sometimes, the tool gets stuck or something. Try to restart it.

Regards,

http://blog.pdark.de/