Re: [opensuse] memtest only seeing 48GB out of 64GB?
On 12/31/2015 09:53 AM, James Knott wrote:
On 12/31/2015 11:13 AM, Lew Wolfgang wrote:
I remember saving the day once by replacing one of those line transistors
with a soldering iron
I didn't know you could replace a transistor with a soldering iron. I
usually replaced them with another transistor. ;-)

Touche! s/with/using

BTW, are the cores visible on your Collins module? There were
always covers over the planes on the one's I've seen. They were
so expensive I could never find the courage to take one apart.

Regards,
Lew