Re: [opensuse] Re: memtest only seeing 48GB out of 64GB?
On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 12:08 PM, Brandon Vincent
<Brandon.Vincent@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Time to take Corsair up on their offer to swap out the DIMMs.

Hopefully that should take care of your issue. The recommended memory
compatibility chart from ASUS only shows that they've tested 16 GB
registered DIMMs. Next time you start a build I highly recommend you
pick memory modules off the list. I'm still wagering that this
motherboard is very picky. You have to realize that unbuffered 16 GB
DDR4 modules are only a few months old.

Good luck with this system. It seems like it will be quite impressive
when finished.

I actually had an urgent need for a big RAM machine when I bought
this. (That project is now done and 48GB sufficed.)

At the time I just called Fry's and had them pick the components.
Last time I will do that I guess.

Greg