Re: [opensuse] New to desktop usage of Linux, is OpenSuSE the right distro for this use-case?
* buhorojo <buhorojo.lcb@xxxxxxxxx> [12-31-15 11:25]:
On 31/12/15 16:35, Ruben Safir wrote:
On 12/30/2015 03:44 AM, cagsm wrote:
What other stuff am I missing with OpenSuSE as to-be desktop user?
Maybe I should stick with Windows or Mac?

Mac is made for people like you. Enjoy!

Ruben

We were taught that Linux ran servers. Only recently did we (even our
teacher) realise that it had a graphical interface too. Maybe it's easy to
forget that users come from differing backgrounds? What we take for granted
is new to some.

That is very true but not to the OP, cagsm, who has resided here for
several years, posting.