Re: [opensuse] New to desktop usage of Linux, is OpenSuSE the right distro for this use-case?
On 12/30/2015 04:15 AM, Thierry de Coulon wrote:
here are (where?) distribution better suited to people who want to overcome
standard FOSS limits.

all systems have limited but you should use MS W95 specifically, PAK 5

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com