Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list
On 12/31/2015 1:14 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Stanislav Baiduzhyi wrote:

On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 11:26 PM, Ruben Safir <ruben@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
God help us all...

I'm reading all of this as uninterested party (no idea who this Carlos
person is that everyone seems so in love with),

If you've been following this list, you can't possibly have missed him.

I know I'm late to the game, been away on xmas hols, but why don't all
of us/those who want Carlos' ban revoked simply write to the board and
request it?

mailto:board@xxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=please%20reinstate%20carlos

Happy New Year everyone!

/Per

The board is so dug in now, it would take a howitzer to dislodge them.
They are out to prove a point, and they are not unaware of all the
postings in this forum.

You want action, Start with this guy:
http://www.microfocus.com/about/at-a-glance/management/stephenmurdoch.aspx
or
Write to these guys:
http://www.microfocus.com/about/at-a-glance/directors.aspx

They should know what a team of petty half-wits they have inherited.