Re: [opensuse] On forum meds [was On forum mods]
On 12/28/2015 12:19 AM, Xen wrote:
Ruben Safir schreef op 28-12-2015 6:12:
On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 05:41:11AM +0100, Xen wrote:
Ruben Safir schreef op 28-12-2015 5:16:

I'm just following up on Linda posting:

I actually think that wasn't posted to the list, just to a few of
us, and it still did have the [opensuse] thing, but I think you
replied to the list.

I was very specifically told that we lost nothing in Carloses bannings
so all messages therefor continue to go to the list.

Ruben

This doesn't work Ruben.

If I don't send it to the list, there is a reason for that.

If Linda doesn't send it to the list, there is a reason for that.

You don't have to go and make every semi-private email world-known.

Don't send me email related to this list and expect it to not go back to
the list. This is all list business. If you mark it private, however,
in the subject header, then it will not go back to the list AND it will
go by procmail rules to /dev/null since all private messages sent to me
from a mailing list I send /dev/null and don't read. All other messages
are replied back to the list.

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!